Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

I loled again and again

hahaha this is just awesome, I love your humor
one question: what did mario say after sonic said "sonic is the name speed is my game" ? English is not my native language, but that was the only line i couldn't get

Resident Evil stick 2 Resident Evil stick 2

didnt know this existed, sry

man, im sry, i saw the first one a long time ago and i didnt checked until now if you made the sequel, and what i found: pure awesomenity

i love the humor on this one, especially during the machinegun shots to the nemesis, when the nemesis droped the missile, etc
the art gives this movie that funny touch, and you improved a lot since the first one and the animation was smooth than the last one, im really looking for the next one, keep the good work. (sry for my terribly english)

Frozenverdugo responds:

Thanks! I will make part 3 soon!

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

great!

that was very funny, seriously, you could make a good series.

Resident Evil 3 Stick Resident Evil 3 Stick

funny

even with the bad graphics it was very entertaining, you should do a sequel.

Frozenverdugo responds:

Well thanks, I just might do a sequel but Im workin' on an entire other series of flashes at the moment.
i

Lit Black Lit Black

really bizarre

i just love the bizarre videos but this is the best.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Amazing

you have skills, is original and funny, need to say more?

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

the best

3 years I had waited for this movie and it worth it.

Crows' Life Episode 2 Crows' Life Episode 2

que chido!!!

a mi en lo personal me gusto mucho este flash, no porque sea mexicana bueno aparte de eso, fue por la animación, los dibujos, las bromas(por ejemplo metal gear solid y dragonball Z) y no me parece justo que muchos odien esta animación solo por ser mexicana, aparte(tal vez suene ridiculo) cuando veo un DVD en algunos tiene en la opción de lenguaje: "mexicano" así que yo digo que es un idioma, bueno, como sea, a mi me encanto este flash y espero que puedan llegar a sacar un episodio 3 por que eso estaría bien chido.

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

um...

it was amazing but I really don't like the ending, I was waiting something more "happy" but it was great!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Funny!

wow, this flash rules, you should make another one!
it's going to my favorites.